Account Executive | OH
Online Rewards, a business unit of Whapps, is a technology and marketing service agency building custom employee engagement platforms that combine multiple reward program types under a common framework.
Online Rewards delivers unique programs tailored to each of our clients – ranked among the fastest growing US Companies for 13 consecutive years, helping companies increase sales, improve engagement, and develop loyalty.
We are seeking an Account Executive for our Online Rewards team who will be responsible for the ongoing growth and development of current clients. He/she will be the strategic business partner for key stakeholders in evaluating the programs performance and ensuring an outstanding client experience focused on building value and trust.
Success in this role is measured by:
- Client Satisfaction/Feedback
- Client Retention
- Revenue Generation/Growth
Day to day responsibilities of the Online Rewards Account Executive include:
- Delivering an outstanding “client experience” to both new and existing clients.
- Demonstrate a deep care and passion in what you do, with a strong sense of urgency and purpose in all you do.
- Interacting with clients to develop and execute strategies and initiatives to meet client’s business objectives.
- Develop innovative solutions to meet client business challenges and leverages resources appropriately to navigate successful new business opportunities.
- Continually grow existing client relationships by identifying business or income opportunities thereby increasing the lifetime customer value.
- Act as a consultant and advocate during new program implementations.
- Identify, understand and communicate business requirements for new project requests.
- Manage multiple priorities and activities for clients while effectively working directly with delivery teams to ensure a positive client experience.
- Serve as the subject matter expert regarding the operation of the client program. Demo platforms, answer feasibility questions and assist with escalated issues by training support team accordingly.
- Analyze data to track/report on program performance and defined key Client metrics
- Design, plan and coordinate program activities to help drive program success and participation
- Experience working with Rewards programs is preferred.
- Record of consistently meeting business objectives and organic growth (sales) goals
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Confident and accomplished communicator and presenter that is able to speak to an audience and convey messages in a compelling and thought-provoking way
- Analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Customer first attitude with a team focused approach
- Ability to prioritize, outstanding execution and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable, have a clear understanding of best practice and client service excellence
- Competitive Salary (Range $75-90,000)
- Incentive/Bonus Structure
- Sales spiffs and contests
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Employee-centric culture with flexible remote work
- Sustainable work pace based on real 40-hour weeks
- Outstanding Employee Reward & Recognition program
- Continuing education and professional development opportunities
- Virtual Team Building and Employee centered activities
Whapps provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- One location
To apply, click here.