Account Executive | TX
WorkProud, a business unit of Whapps LLC, is a cutting-edge engagement platform that help clients build Company Cultures where their people can be Proud of the work they do and Proud of their Company. We list many of the most recognized employer brands as clients and are proud of our growth – ranked among the fastest growing US Companies for 13 consecutive years.
We are seeking engaging, personable client facing Account Executives, to help our WorkProud clients succeed in building great Company Cultures – and growing the relationships between WorkProud and it’s clients.
Success in this role is measured by:
- Client Satisfaction/Feedback
- Client Retention
- Revenue Generation/Growth
Day to day responsibilities of the WorkProud Account Executive include:
- Delivering an outstanding “client experience” to both new and existing clients.
- Interacting with clients to develop and execute strategies and initiatives to meet client’s business objectives.
- Demonstrate a deep care and passion in what you do, with a strong sense of urgency and purpose in all you do.
- Continually grow existing client relationships by identifying business or income opportunities thereby increasing the lifetime customer value.
- Develop innovative solutions to meet client business challenges and leverages resources appropriately to navigate successful new business opportunities.
- Act as a consultant and advocate during new program implementations.
- Identify, understand and communicate business requirements for new project requests.
- Manage multiple priorities and activities for clients while effectively working directly with delivery teams to ensure a positive client experience.
- Serve as the subject matter expert regarding the operation of the client program. Demo platforms, answer feasibility questions and assist with escalated issues by training support team accordingly.
- Analyze data to track/report on program performance and defined key Client metrics
- Design, plan and coordinate program activities to help drive program success and participation
- Experience working with Recognition / Incentives / Rewards programs is preferred.
- Previous experience in Human resources, specifically in Total Rewards or experience working with HCM/HRIS systems a plus.
- Record of consistently meeting business objectives and organic growth (sales) goals
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Confident and accomplished communicator and presenter that is able to speak to an audience and convey messages in a compelling and thought-provoking way
- Analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Customer first attitude with a team focused approach
- Ability to prioritize, outstanding execution and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable, have a clear understanding of best practice and client service excellence
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive/Bonus Structure
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Outstanding Employee Reward & Recognition program
Whapps provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- One location
To apply, click here.