Accountant I – Richardson, TX
Online Rewards is a rapidly growing company with offices in Richardson, TX and Cincinnati, OH. We specialize in the development of incentive and loyalty programs for Fortune 1000 companies. We have been listed in Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing companies yearly since 2008.
We are looking for a reliable, meticulous, and people-oriented accounting professional to join our small, but growing team. This is primarily an accounts payable position, but will include other accounting tasks, as well.
- Insure that company policies are being followed for all accounts payable processes.
- Create purchase orders on request.
- Process vendor invoices on a daily basis.
- Prepare vendor payments, either by check or ACH.
- Build relationships and provide excellent customer service to all vendors and internal business units.
- Responsible for new vendor setup.
- Reconcile company credit statements.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Support other accounting duties, as assigned.
- AA or BS degree in Accounting preferred, but can substitute relevant experience.
- Professional communication skills (in-person, telephone, and written).
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Possess initiative and positive attitude, team player, desire to learn and grow.
- High level of integrity and a strong work ethic.
- High degree of accuracy with respect to reporting and processing.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Paid vacation and sick time.
Job Type: Full-time Mon.-Fri.
To apply, send us your resume and cover letter.