Accountant | TX
Online Rewards is a rapidly growing company with offices in Richardson, TX and Cincinnati, OH. We specialize in the development of incentive and loyalty programs for Fortune 1000 companies. We have been listed in Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing companies yearly since 2008.
We are looking for a reliable, meticulous, and people-oriented accounting professional to join our small, but growing team. Ensuring that company accounting policies are being followed the position will be initially responsible for all accounts payable processes and account reconciliations by building relationships and providing excellent customer service to all vendors and internal business units.
- Process vendor invoices on a daily basis.
- Create purchase orders on request.
- Prepare vendor payments, either by check or ACH.
- Responsible for new vendor setup.
- Reconcile company credit statements.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Administer the sales tax reporting process in multiple states.
- Process 1099 filings.
- Support and maintain insurance requirements
- Support other accounting duties, as assigned.
- AA or BS degree in Accounting preferred, but may substitute relevant experience.
- Broad accounting experience (GL, AP, AR, Prepaid reconciliations)
- Quickbooks experience preferred
- Professional communication skills (in-person, telephone, and written).
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Possess initiative and positive attitude, team player, desire to learn and grow.
- High level of integrity and a strong work ethic.
- High degree of accuracy with respect to reporting and processing.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Paid vacation and sick time.
Online Rewards provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- What are your salary requirements?
- One location
To apply, click here.