Online Rewards is searching for a back-end developer to join our team in Cincinnati. We are a rapidly growing company specializing in the development of custom incentive and loyalty programs. Our programs help businesses promote their company culture, improve engagement, and drive specific business outcomes. We have been listed in Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing companies yearly since 2008. We have a creative, technology-centric workplace focused on delivering the highest-quality solutions to our clients.
If you are a back-end developer who
- keeps up with modern practices
- is curious to learn about new technologies
- but experienced enough not to put a fad in production
We want to talk to you!
- Design, implement, and test end-to-end functionality of client projects
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our software platform
- Work with project managers to create estimates and realistic schedules
- Support existing programs by troubleshooting issues via our ticketing system
- Protecting the credentials provided to you to access Company (and customer, where applicable) networks, systems and data
- Maintaining the confidentiality of all Company and customer data to which you are granted access. Any suspected compromises of Company proprietary data or customer data must be reported to Management immediately
- Adhering to the Company’s Information Security Policy and Procedures and supporting standard operating procedures to protect Company systems and data
- Monitoring the production systems daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Responding to and resolve customer help desk requests in a timely manner
- Timely Monitoring for intrusions and other vulnerabilities to could affect proprietary information systems and/or data
- Alerting management immediately with any expected system or data compromises and/or system failure impacting the security, confidentiality, availability and integrity of any Company and/or customer data
- Attending an annual Information Security Awareness Training
- Fluency in object oriented design and general clean coding practices
- Strengths in data modeling and report building
- An eye for usability and aesthetics of web applications
- Some Perl or Ruby experience is a plus, but anyone eager to learn is welcome!
- Developer-centric company and a cubicle-free, distraction-free workplace
- Sustainable work pace based on real 40-hour weeks
- Modern downtown office space in historic Carew Tower
- Dual Screen OS X workstations
- Chat with your coworkers daily over house-poured fresh espresso
- Subsidized training or education expenses
- Company mentoring program for developers
- Dress as nicely or as casually as you’d like
To apply, send us your resume and cover letter.