Back End Developer – Cincinnati, OH
Online Rewards has a limited number of full-time, direct-hire openings. As a Software Developer you would be building innovative cloud-based solutions for the Incentive and Rewards industry.
In the last year, this 100% privately owned non-VC company realized tens of millions in annual revenue and earned Inc. Magazine’s recognition as one of the fastest growing companies for the 11th year in a row.
What does this team care about?
- Software craftsmanship and code quality
- Open, honest, and tactful communication
- Personal and professional growth
Their all-new tech stack is based on:
- Ruby and Elixir
- DevOps best practices including tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, and Ansible
Why work with them?
- Full health, life, vision, dental, and 401(k) benefits
- Flexible hours and four weeks annually of combined PTO and personal time
- Annual performance-based bonuses and raises
- Modern multi-screen MacOS workstations
- Opportunity to work directly with an engaged and supportive ownership
- Solve interesting problems on large, distributed systems
- Realistic project plans based on sustainable pace and true 40-hour work weeks
- Coworkers who are passionate about modern, maintainable solutions
- Flexible continuing education program including financial support for conferences, books, and classes