Online Rewards is a technology agency that builds private label incentive and loyalty programs for corporate and government clients in the United States and globally. Ranked in Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing companies yearly since 2008, Online Rewards’ primary objective is to help clients achieve their goals through powerful incentive programs.
The BA evaluates business needs, develops clear and thorough requirements, and ensures that the project team understands all the details they require. Business analysts will collaborate with stakeholders to ensure that their concerns, requirements, and contributions are included in the requirements specification document.
- Act as a knowledge base and primary technical point of contact for Sales, Account Management, and PMO as it pertains to business requirements and program design processes.
- Facilitate business discussions and translate findings into clearly defined Business Requirements Documents/Functional Design Documents. Interface with all major business groups.
- Act as a liaison between the various business groups and developers to define specifications and interpret system
- Identify process and system improvement recommendations based on best practices that help the business in achieving its goals and objectives.
- Understand the stakeholder’s business needs, evaluate existing products and platforms for meeting those needs, and suggest alternatives when needed.
- Research competitors, review with SMEs in each business unit, carry out analysis of client provided documents, and develop prototypes/mockups.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Experience creating detailed reports
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Employee-centric culture with flexible remote work
- Sustainable work pace based on real 40-hour weeks
- Outstanding Employee Reward & Recognition program
- Continuing education and professional development opportunities
- Virtual Team Building and Employee centered activities
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
To apply, click here.