Client Service Account Manager
Online Rewards is a rapidly growing Cincinnati company specializing in the development of incentive and loyalty programs for Fortune 1000 companies. We have been listed in Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing companies yearly since 2008.
We are seeking a Client Services Account Manager to serve as a first point of contact for our day-to-day service delivery on assigned clients. As an AM, you will establish and maintain strong client relationships. With minimal guidance from your manager, you will determine the proper escalation path of all client matters and issues to ensure an outstanding client experience. You will possess an awareness of Online Rewards’ full suite of services, having the ability to comprehensively train clients on the use of each type of service. Working independently, you will maintain current day-to-day service deliverables, while assessing client needs for upsell opportunities.
Day to day responsibilities of the Client Services Account Manager include:
- Delivering an outstanding “client experience” to both new and existing clients.
- Interacting with clients to develop and execute strategies and initiatives to meet client’s business objectives.
- Continually grow existing client relationships by offering clients value-added solutions that meet their business needs.
- Ensure seamless integration and implementation of client programs.
- Manage multiple priorities and activities for clients while effectively working directly with delivery teams to ensure a positive client experience.
- Protecting the credentials provided to you to access Company (and customer, where applicable) networks, systems and data
- Maintaining the confidentiality of all Company and customer data to which you are granted access. Any suspected compromises of Company proprietary data or customer data must be reported to Management immediately
- Adhering to the Company’s Information Security Policy and Procedures and supporting standard operating procedures to protect Company systems and data
- Monitoring the production systems daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Responding to and resolve customer help desk requests in a timely manner
- Timely Monitoring for intrusions and other vulnerabilities to could affect proprietary information systems and/or data
- Alerting management immediately with any expected system or data compromises and/or system failure impacting the security, confidentiality, availability and integrity of any Company and/or customer data
- Attending an annual Information Security Awareness Training
As our ideal candidate, you possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (i.e. high school education + 2 years’ applicable experience). You have two or more years of customer-related work experience with demonstrated ability to represent us professionally as the first point of contact with clients in a fast-paced environment, including professional verbal and written communication skills.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent communicator, presenter and influencer
- Analytical and problem solving aptitude
- Customer first attitude with a team focused approach
- Ability to prioritize, negotiate and resolve conflict
- Customer service and client support experience a must
- Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and matching 401K
- Coffee is poured each morning from our on-site espresso machine!
- A prime location at the heart of downtown Cincinnati!
- Casual, fast-paced, & fun work environment!
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, send us your resume and cover letter.