Front End Developer | OH
You’re a front-end web developer who keeps up with modern practices. You’re curious enough to learn about new technologies and experienced enough not to put a fad in production. We want to work with you!
Online Rewards is a technology agency that builds private label incentive and loyalty programs for corporate and government clients in the United States and globally. Ranked in Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing companies yearly since 2008, Online Rewards’ primary objective is to help clients achieve their goals through powerful incentive programs.
Our employees enjoy an exciting workplace in a friendly and collaborative environment. Through our company recognition program (also known as AWESOMER) employees regularly receive award nominations, quarterly award breakfasts, and the occasional round of beers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support existing applications by troubleshooting issues via our ticketing system
- Work with project managers to create estimates and realistic schedules
- Design, implement, and test front-end functionality of client projects
- Contribute to the evolution of our usability and design standards
Skills & Requirements:
- An eye for usable aesthetics of web applications
- Fluency in HTML & CSS
- Familiarity with Less or Sass and a responsive front-end framework
- Any candidate with relevant experience and an eagerness to learn is welcome!
- Employee-centric culture with flexible remote work
- Sustainable work pace based on real 40-hour weeks
- Outstanding Employee Reward & Recognition program
- Continuing education and professional development opportunities
- Virtual Team Building and Employee centered activities
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
To apply, click here.