Group Account Director
As a Group Account Director, you’ll play a critical role in managing key customer programs with a focus on helping them succeed.
This position presents a unique opportunity for the right candidate to create lasting business relationships and play a significant role in growing programs, increasing their ROI, and increasing the business size and scale.
In addition to working with a small number of key accounts, the Group Account Director will nurture a team of account executives – helping them grow their skills and develop their client portfolios.
You will work directly with the WorkProud CEO and liaise with C-level contacts at your key accounts. You will lead the ongoing strategic relationship, product adoption, program evolution, and growth of your assigned accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced executive who has broad expertise in customer relationship management and can think strategically, tactically, and financially.
The selected candidate will have:
- Experience managing multi-million-dollar contracts
- Selling directly to executive-level HR contacts.
- Experience working in and around Total Rewards (strategy, consulting, design)
- Exposure to enterprise software sales (preferably in an HR /SaaS environment)
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Build, grow and maintain a portfolio of accounts utilizing a proactive and consultative approach
- Consistently live up to WorkProud’s core values and be a role model to the team
- Outline and execute a clear growth plan for accounts
- Quickly assess and become highly knowledgeable about client situations, including ways to strengthen and build utilization of the WorkProud platform
- Become a valued partner to your customers and internal teams
- Clearly articulate the benefit and value of the Company’s services – helping to build pride and purpose as part of the Company Culture
- Maintain detailed knowledge of WorkProud’s products and services
Required skills and experience:
- 10+ years enterprise sales experience with a demonstrated ability to close and manage complex deals for Fortune 500 customers
- Positive attitude and energy, with a passion for building relationships both internally and externally
- Proven people and account management skills
- Excellent presentation skills with an ability to engage senior-level audiences
- HR experience (consulting, selling, or managing)
- Proficient in SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Who We Are:
We are a committed team of people who care about the work we do, the results we deliver and the way we approach our work. We put our client’s first – with a primary focus on seeing them succeed.
The Company has been ranked among the fastest-growing US Companies for 13 consecutive years – and we intend to continue to grow the company with a view to long-term value creation for our clients, our shareholders, and the team.
Highly successful companies are built with great people – and we want to attract, nurture, and develop the best team members possible.
Headquartered in Dallas TX with offices in Cincinnati, OH and London.
- $105k base
- Bonus / comp package = equivalent to 50% of base (for achieving targets) + incentive bonus on performance above target
- Comprehensive health plan
- 401(k) with matching
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Regular celebrations for employees, families, and special guests
WorkProud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We proudly provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions at WorkProud are based on solely on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. WorkProud believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $105,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 10 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Temporarily due to COVID-19