Online Rewards is seeking a System Administrator to join our team in Cincinnati. We are a rapidly growing company specializing in the development of custom incentive and loyalty programs. Our programs help businesses promote their company culture, improve engagement, and drive specific business outcomes. We have been listed in Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing companies yearly since 2008. We have a creative, technology-centric workplace focused on delivering the highest-quality solutions to our clients.
This role will drive the evolution of infrastructure implementation and maintenance in collaboration with Online Rewards’ Senior Architects. The ideal candidate will have an expanding, pragmatic knowledge of Linux systems architecture, Amazon Web Services, and experience supporting large-scale enterprise applications. Knowledge of security best practices, fraud detection and prevention is beneficial.
- Infrastructure management including AWS, Linux server configuration, maintenance, monitoring, patching, backup, recovery, networking, routing, switches, firewalls, and VPN
- First-tier investigation of performance issues and outages
- Management and administration of third-party hosted systems
- Participate in any needed on-call rotations
Skills / Qualifications
- Intermediate to advanced Linux system administration experience
- Intermediate to advanced network administration experience
- Basic to Intermediate familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Basic to Intermediate skills with macOS and workstation hardware
- Employee-centric culture with flexible remote work
- Sustainable work pace based on real 40-hour weeks
- Outstanding Employee Reward & Recognition program
- Continuing education and professional development opportunities
- Virtual Team Building and Employee centered activities
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, click here.