Tier 2 Technical Support Specialist | OH
Online Rewards is a rapidly growing Cincinnati company specializing in the development of incentive and loyalty programs for Fortune 1000 companies. We have been listed in Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing companies yearly since 2008.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Support Specialist who will be responsible for assisting Online Rewards program administrators and end-users with technical and customer support.
Our employees enjoy an exciting workplace in a friendly and collaborative environment. Through our company recognition program employees regularly receive awards, quarterly incentives, and the occasional round of beers.
- Manage multiple tickets with varying issues, routing issues to correct department for both internal and external client programs
- Provide direct support to program administrators and end-users when escalated from Tier 1
- Provide support to the Technical, Project Management, Account, and Support Teams ensuring all issues are routed and addressed accordingly
- Able to perform all Tier 1 duties including, processing orders, researching errors, assisting the team with urgent issues, and answering customer calls and inquiries
- Collaborate on procedural documentation for newly on-boarded clients and their products and support
- Work with Catalog/Supplier teams to identify order fulfillment and processing Issues
- Support an outstanding “customer experience” to both internal and external customers
A bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience in software design, testing, and/or troubleshooting. The ideal candidate will have a certified software quality analyst, certified software tester, or similar designation.
Must work well independently or as part of a team of software analysts and support technicians. Good communication skills (esp. listening) and the ability to work well with people at all levels (technical, non-technical, etc.) are essential. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Experience working with complex ticketing systems, specifically Jira and Confluence
- Technical and procedural writing experience (preferably within SaaS environment)
- Direct QA experience or an interest in a Quality Assurance career path
- Employee-centric culture with flexible remote work
- Sustainable work pace based on real 40-hour weeks
- Outstanding Employee Reward & Recognition program
- Continuing education and professional development opportunities
- Virtual Team Building and Employee activities
Online Rewards provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- Technical support: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer support: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Temporarily due to COVID-19