Online Rewards is a technology agency that builds private label incentive and loyalty programs for corporate and government clients in the United States and globally. Ranked in Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing companies yearly since 2008, Online Rewards’ primary objective is to help clients achieve their goals through powerful incentive programs.
Our employees enjoy an exciting workplace in a friendly and collaborative environment. Through our company recognition program (also known as AWESOMER) employees regularly receive award nominations, quarterly award breakfasts, and the occasional round of beers.
· Participate in internal design working sessions to provide UX solutions and problem-solving strategies for program functionality
· Produce low-fidelity wireframes and/or high-fidelity mockups to embody UX solutions in a format suitable for implementation by developers
· Work directly with clients and Business Analysts to provide visual solutions to documented business requirements
· Perform periodic reviews of existing websites and applications to provide recommendations for UX improvement
· Work with Sales and Marketing to design novel functionality included on sales proposals and marketing decks
· Communication, collaboration and teamwork
· Design thinking
· A user-centric mindset
· Attention to detail
· Creative and analytical approach
· Understanding of interaction design principles
· Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Employee-centric culture with flexible remote work
- Sustainable work pace based on real 40-hour weeks
- Outstanding Employee Reward & Recognition program
- Continuing education and professional development opportunities
- Virtual Team Building and Employee centered activities
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, click here.