Tier 1 Support Specialist | OH
Online Rewards is a rapidly growing Cincinnati company specializing in the development of incentive and loyalty programs for Fortune 1000 companies. We have been listed in Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing companies yearly since 2008.
We are seeking a Support Specialist who will be responsible for assisting the Online Rewards program end-users with program support/customer issues.
Customer Support Duties:
- Managing multiple tickets with varying issues, routing issues to correct department.
- Answering support tickets within company SLA.
- Answering customer calls and/or routing them to the correct department for resolution.
- Supporting an outstanding “customer experience” to both internal and external customers.
- Following up on specific issues to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Resolving any urgent issues that might arise.
Order Support Duties:
- Support users with Fulfillment and Order questions
- Research & screen of invalid, lost, and stolen gift card claims
- Process order cancellations and returns
- Research and correct shipping errors
- Activate gift cards
- Provide Virtual Visa support
- Provide Supplier Support (Including mediating Lost or Stolen Visa GC Claims)
- Communicate and manage merchandise and Gift Card ETA’s
- Work with Catalog/Supplier Management teams to identify order fulfillment or processing issues
- Collaborate on procedural documentation for newly onboarded products/support procedures
- Employee-centric culture with flexible remote work
- Sustainable work pace based on real 40-hour weeks
- Outstanding Employee Reward & Recognition program
- Continuing education and professional development opportunities
- Virtual Team Building and Employee centered activities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- Customer support: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19