Online Rewards is committed to encouraging and protecting the Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion of our team and place of business, as well our clients and the public. We attempt to make our workforce truly representative of all sections of society, and that each employee feels respected and able to give their best by cultivating a comfortable place to work, physically and emotionally, and avoiding and eliminating unlawful discrimination against Protected Characteristics, defined by the Equality Act of 2010:
- Sexual Orientation
- Religion or Belief
- Gender Reassignment
- Marriage or Civil Partnership
- Pregnancy and Maternity
Throughout the entire “Career Life Cycle” at Online Rewards—Hiring > Onboarding > Development > Growth > Retirement—we proactively address and update when necessary, our actions and stance on any policy relating to Equality, Diversity, and/or Inclusion, with the goal of achieving the following:
- Creating a positive and supportive working environment for all our staff and clients.
- Protecting employees from bullying, harassment, victimization, and unlawful discrimination based on one or more of the Protected Characteristics that apply to them.
- Providing equal opportunity for everyone in the workforce, no matter their background or characteristics.
- Promote and publicly celebrate the diversity of our workforce and our clients.
- Being flexible and responding to changing demographics and working patterns, at the macro/societal and micro/individual levels.
- Engaging with our community, and current and potential clients and suppliers that share these same philosophies and goals and encouraging those who do not to take steps to follow our lead.
By actively living and broadcasting our commitment to Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion practices, we strive to create a more just and peaceful society for now and into the future.